Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SO far in 2010...

I have paid $3000 to an apartment complex I haven't lived in since October. Eaten 5 cans of tuna on lettuce. Made it to work on time 0 times. Slept in my contacts overnight only twice. Witnessed a snowboarding accident that resulted in death. Threw the Christmas tree out but haven't vacuumed the fallen needles.

My laundry is piled higher than my dresser. I wish I hadn't left it piling up for so long. I wish I had started the New Year off with an empty laundry basket.

4 comments:

P said...

I really hope you've eaten other things other than tuna on lettuce!

Kez said...

So I take it, it's been a fabulous year so far? haha.
My start to the year has been pretty crappy.
I guess that means the year can only get better!!!

Date Girl said...

Woah, why are you paying so much for a place you haven't lived in? That's robbery!! I hope 2010 shapes up for you.

Sarcastica said...

So, it could techincally be said that you have dirty laundry from last year still xD

 
Template by suckmylolly.com